distance education programmes
Application for distance education programmes
RPTU´s postgraduate distance education programmes are offered by Distance and Independent Studies Center (DISC). On the DISC website you will find complete information on your degree programme.
All questions concerning application and examination procedures will be answered by the Subdivision Distance Student Affairs (Dept. 4.5).
- Betriebswirtschaft und Management
- Financial Engineering
- Lern- und Entwicklungsauffälligkeiten im Kindesalter (Certificate)
- Management digitaler Bildungsprozesse
- Management von Gesundheits- und Sozialeinrichtungen
- Management von Kultur- und Non-Profit-Organisationen
- Medizinische Physik
- Medizinische Physik und Technik (Certificate)
- Nachhaltige Entwicklungszusammenarbeit
- Organisation und Kommunikation
- Psychologie kindlicher Lern- und Entwicklungsauffälligkeiten
- Software Engineering for embedded Systems
- Systemische Beratung
- Technoethik (Certificate)
Applicants who have not obtained their study qualification at a German-speaking institution have to prove that they have sufficient German language skills prior to commencing their studies.
For distance study degree programmes in English, sufficient knowledge of English has to be proven for enrolment.
For applicants for the aptitude test (without university degree):
To take the aptitude test, you must already have sufficient language skills.
Information on the required and comparable qualifications can be found in the above provided information on the respective degree programme or in the examination regulations.
Information about job activity
Here you find general infmoration about the application and the procedure of the application process.
For the content of the aptitude test and the required documents (portfolio), please check out the progamme-information or the examination regulations.
You already have an university degree or have passed the DISC aptitude test and want to continue your education? If you have all the required documents ready, you can apply online for a distance education programme.
1) An university entrance qualification, afterwards three years of relevant experience in a related job and the successful completion of an aptitude test
2) Professional training with a qualifying completion certificate (grade average of at least 2.5), afterwards three years of relevant experience in a related job and the successful completion of an aptitude test
3) advanced professional qualification in the form of a master craftsman (German: Meisterprüfung) examination or an equivalent exam, afterwards three years of relevant experience in a related job and the successful completion of an aptitude test.
For a study place
from mid-May until 15.07. (winter semester) /
from mid Nov. to 15.01. (summer semester)
from mid-May until 15.08. (winter semester) /
from mid Nov. to 28.02. (summer semester)
(Deadline extensions see here)
* Contrary to the provisions of the German Civil Code, the deadline is not extended until the end of the following working day.