Welcome to the IntClub
The International Club, run by the International Office, is a great place to meet German and international students.
We organise country evenings, game nights, movie screenings, trips to cities or nature, company visits, concerts and more. During the semester you can meet people from all over the world to talk, enjoy international evenings or just have fun. All students are welcome to participate!
The current situation presents challenges to all of us. Live events are only possible in accordance with the Covid-19-regulations of the university.
Nonetheless, we are here for you, on- and offline :)
- If you have any questions regarding to the life in Germany, your studies or anything else, we will try to help you during our opening hours.
- If you need dishes such as plates, pots or cutlery, you are welcome to make an appointment to pick them up for free at the IntClub.
|04.04.22||Welcome Day, Campustour|
|06.04.22||Fun Sports Event Lacrosse (for firsties only)|
|07.04.22||Guided City Tour (for firsties only)|
|13.04.22||Fun Sports Event Headies (for firsties only)|
|14.04.22||Game Night & Easter Workshop @IntClub|
|20.04.22||Fun Sports Event Roundnet (for firsties only)|
|t.b.a.||Surise at Humbergturm|
|t.b.a.||We go together to Chill& Grill|
|30.04.22||We go together to the Uni Villa hike|
You are proud of your home country and you want share your culture with other (international) students? In that case, IntClub is the place for it!
Create a presentation about your home country, cook traditional food* and play typical music.
For more information check in at the IntClub during the visiting hours or write us an E-mail.
Let's share the fun!
*ISGS offers you a budget of 200€ for the culinary expenses at your event as well as the space (including kitchen and utensils) to host your country evening.
- Check the detailed booking schedule to see if the required date is available
- Read the room regulations
- Fill in theAntragsformularand send it to intclub1(at)rhrk.uni-kl.de
- Wait for the confirmation E-mail
- Show up on the agreed date.
- We rent exclusively to international university groups of the RPTU.
- Key return: Please return the key to the IntClub between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. so that other groups do not have to wait.
- Key collection: Please remember to collect the key from the IntClub between 10:00 and 13:00.
- On weekends we rent the IntClub only once. Either only Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Promotional parties are not allowed in the IntClub.
- Serving and selling alcohol is not allowed in the InClub.