There is no cooperation between your university and RPTU? No worries!
Join RPTU as a freemover student for 1 or 2 semesters.
- either B1 in English and recommended at least A1 in German or at least B1 in German (for exclusively German-Taught programs)
- Transcript of Records from your home university (in English)
Furthermore you should already know in which faculty you want to study and which courses you want to select at RPTU.
You still have questions? You want to join RPTU as a freemover student? For your application and more information please contact us!
You can find the English taught lectures in our online module handbook here. For more information about the current and next semester the KIS offers more detailed information about schedules etc. here.
only by phone:
- 01.10. - 31.03.
- Lectures start on 23.10.2023 and end on 09.02.2024
- The exam period begins in the middle of February and ends in the middle of April
- Lectures start on 12.04.2024 and end on 26.07.2024
- The exam period begins at the beginning of August and ends at the end of September