of Study Periods, Coursework and Examinations

Study periods, coursework and examinations rendered in degree programmes at RPTU or at other domestic or foreign state-owned or state-approved universities are acknowledged if the content, qualification level and profile of the skills and learning outcomes acquired in this context do not differ significantly from the degree programme to which such recognition is intended to apply.
Equivalent knowledge and qualifications acquired outside the higher education sector are recognised upon application up to a maximum of half of the university studies.

Please refer to the examination regulations for further information.


The students must present the documents required for the recognition without delay. Before commencing studies, these have to be submitted to the Subdivision for Distance Student Affairs together with the application for enrolment or with the application for a change of degree programme. A verification prior to application does not take place. Once the studies have been taken up, they must be submitted to the DISC.

Application for recognition of study and examination achievements
Download 169 KB

Application for credit for work performed outside the university sector
Download 147 KB